Saturday, November 26, 2016

Glad thanksgiving is over

Hello there

how was your thanksgiving day go? Mine went great. I cooked my turkey for the first time. It turned out very Delicious. My cooking and thanksgiving was a success. because no one helped me. which is totally fine. I'm glad that my food came out good and definitely not gross. Did you guys go to black Friday shopping? i went but i didn't get anything really. just snacks. i don't need anymore clothes. 

I just cant wait for Christmas this year. because i love to wrap presents and getting pretty wrapping papers. bows etc. i just love all the colors in December and its not just Christmas either . its my Birthday yay :) but overall every holiday i have so far has been good. no drama besides yelling at little teenagers. :( 


Xoxo Danna 

Happy holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment