Thursday, January 12, 2017

I Found an affilIate

Hello beauties 

I found an affiliate that i can work with while i am home and with my kids, it took me awhile to find one. because others that I've seen are scammers and that aren't great.  i am telling you viewers this because I've had that happened to me so many times. and I've learned from my mistakes to many times. when you are looking for an affiliate. be care where you look and go. you cant always believe what the internet says or your friends.  

My tips is - research your niche and write your notes down. I believe that there's are books for working from home for mommies and daddies that you can also get online or at your nearest book store.. I love working at home so i can get a lot of my priories done. Working from home is way easier than a regular job. because i dislike complaints and arguments with coworkers. its just not for me. 


Finally finding your own best niche is the best way, because you know what you want to work for. Not because you have or need to get a job that you don't like. just look for the best one that you feel comfortable with OR that you enjoy working for. there is never any need that you have to pick a random and you don't. 


xox 
Danna 

Happy Thursday :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment